Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Colorado National Monument

I headed east to visti friends in Montorse, Colorado. I worked with Tom many years ago (lets not name numbers) at Vitetta Group.

Colorado National Monument was on the way, so I took a ride through the park. Today I enjoyed the beautiful sculptures created over millions of year by erosion from viewpoints along the raod. No trail today.

I arrived at Tom and Carol's house in Montrose, CO around 3:00 pm The rest of the day was just relaxing chit chat on the back porche, Felt pretty good after more than two weeks of 'on the go'.












1 comment:

  1. W, We are glad you have at last found a friend to take you in (even if you had to go 6,000 ? Mi for them, ( I am not counting those lizards)
    Photos of the plants on rock forms = amazing!
    Happy trails, G&J

    ReplyDelete