Friday, October 8, 2010

Los Angeles

Who says vacationing is easy. I got up at 6:00 am this morning to make it to LA on time to go on a tour through Disney Hall at 12:30. There are no tours scheduled on weekends, so this was my only opportunity. I wanted to go on the 90 minute tour that included Disney Hall and the adjacent music halls.
I made it on time just to find out that the tour guide for the 12:30 tour did not show up today. Oh well, you get what you pay for (the tours are free). I got on the 1:00 pm show for the Disney Hall.
The tour lasts about an hour and afterward I walked through the building on my own. After I had enough of Frank Gehry I walked through downtown LA. Around 4:30 I headed for the hotel in Hollywood. I had the privilege to experience the LA traffic on Highway 101. Fortunately I had only about 6 miles to go.


























No comments:

Post a Comment