Tuesday, October 19, 2010

San Antonio

This morning I visited the McNay Museum. It is about 10 minute from downtown San Antonio. Actually I was there already yesterday just to find out that it is closed on Mondays.
I’m glad that I tried again today. It is a nice venue with pretty good artwork. I was surprised that you are allowed to take pictures inside the museum as long as you do not use a flash. In contrast I had to turn in my camera at the Spurs game last night.
Afterward I walked to the San Antonio Central Library just to find the building hidden under scaffolding. The library was built in 1992 and undergoes currently a 6.5 Mio ‘weatherization’ construction. So I walked back to the Riverwalk to find a sportsbar to watch the Phillies lose the 3rd playoff game.


















No comments:

Post a Comment